WJ is loved by customers. We are a British business established since 1979 and have a unique culture - our fabulous jewellery, amazing prices and our people are the key to our success. We are the UK's largest independently owned jewellery chain and with 205 shops across the UK, there is never a dull moment!
WJ is on the lookout for Shop Managers who care & want to do a good job. If you have experience as a Shop Manager and are passionate and enthusiastic about customers, sales and working alongside your Shop Sales Advisors to make them the best that they can be...we would love to hear from you.
- Full time contracts working five days out of seven - no zero hour contracts here!
- 28 days* holiday a year and after 5 years you'll receive 33 days* a year
(*including Bank Holidays)
- Monthly pay, straight into your bank account at the end of every month
- Staff discount on your WJ jewellery purchases
- A pension scheme to qualifying staff - the way to start saving for your future!
- Should you work your day off, you'll earn yourself a lieu day
- We are a large business with strong family values that care about customers and members of the team alike - you're known by your name, not a number
SHOP MANAGER ESSENTIALS! IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE...
- As a manager in a retail or hospitality environment with a minimum of 2 years experience
- Of taking ownership and full responsibility for the performance of a small shop & team
- Creating a welcoming atmosphere & great one to one customer experiences
- Working with a small sales floor team to maximise sales opportunities & meet sales targets
- Motivating and developing a small sales floor team to reach their maximum potential
- Controlling and organising the resources within a small shop
...WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!
Jewellery knowledge isn't required as training will be provided.