WJ is loved by customers. We are a British business established since 1979 and have a unique culture - our fabulous jewellery, amazing prices and our people are the key to our success. We are the UK's largest independently owned jewellery chain and with 210 shops across the UK, there is never a dull moment!
WJ is on the lookout for Deputy Shop Managers who care & want to do a good job. If you have management experience and are passionate and enthusiastic about customers and sales...we would love to hear from you.
- Full time contracts working five days out of seven - no zero hour contracts here!
- 28 days* holiday a year and after 5 years you'll receive 33 days* a year
- (*including Bank Holidays)
- Monthly pay, straight into your bank account at the end of every month
- Staff discount on your WJ jewellery purchases
- A pension scheme to qualifying staff - the way to start saving for your future!
- We are a large business with strong family values that care about customers and members of the team alike - you're known by your name, not a number
DEPUTY SHOP MANAGER ESSENTIALS! IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE...
- In management within a retail or hospitality environment
- Creating a welcoming atmosphere & great one to one customer experiences
- Working with a small sales floor team to maximise sales opportunities & meet sales targets
- Assisting the manager in motivating and developing a small sales floor team to reach their maximum potential
- Helping to control and organise the resources within a small shop
...WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!
Jewellery knowledge isn't required as training will be provided.